Here is Jay, Michael, and Dad at Care Meridian in their T.V. lounge room! Pretty nice! Michael had a quick but good visit with Jay.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Posted by April at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here is Jay, Michael, and Dad at Care Meridian in their T.V. lounge room! Pretty nice! Michael had a quick but good visit with Jay.
Posted by April at 9:38 PM
7 comments:
Thanks for all the great pictures of "Care Meridian". It looks very comfortable and homelike. I can only assume that Jay is much happier there. I am excited to hear that Jay is ready to eat! That has to be progress right?!:) Get those lips moving Jay so we can get some yummy food in you!
THATS "MY BOYS" WATCHING TV!!! I ARRIVED IN FRESNO TODAY--JASON LOOKED GOOD IN HIS WHEELCHAIR-HE IS HOLDING HIS HEAD UP BETTER. I "THINK" HE WAS GLAD HIS MOM WAS HERE... I REALLY REALIZE HOW MUCH I JUST MISS SEEING HIM WHEN I GO FEW DAYS OR LONGER--THIS TIME IT WAS 7 DAYS! I LOVE HIS PHYSICAL THERAPIST STACY--SHE IS A WORKHORSE. JASON HAS BEEN BLESSED WITH GREAT THERAPY THIS WHOLE RECOVERY TIME. WE ARE WORKING ON HIM TALKING-THEY ARE GOING TO CHANGE OUT HIS TRACHEA SO HE CAN MAKE NOISES BETTER AND "SMELL".. WILL KEEP YOU POSTED-I WILL BE HERE ALL WEEK! JILL LEACH
April, I dont think you would remeber me, but I sat next to you and your mom at time out for women in fresno ca. I have been following your brothers progress through my visiting teacher Elizabeth Minnick and this cute blog, I am so glad to see that jay is improving one step at a time and that he is closer to you in this new facility.
You ALL continue to be in my fasts and prayers I know he will heal in time and thats my prayer each day.
All Our Love the Max family :)
www.maxfamily4.blogspot.com
Jason and Leach Family,
Just a note to say hello. Jan and Michael Pratt shared the link to your blogg. I'm happy to see the great improvements Jason continues to make. Please tell him J.R. said hello. It is now 1 year and almost a month to the day that Jason helped me when I fell from my horse and broke my back! I called him my Guardian Angel. He just appeared out of no where. Please let him know we are ready for him to get home, and for him to finish his real estate training so he can come work with us at J.R. Rouse Real Estate! Given he is now pointing to yes/no questions, please ask him if he still wants to sell Real Estate when he is better. What an asset he will be! Good luck, call if there is ever anything I can do for any of you. Please also email me the address and I will do my best to come visit. Hugs to you all J.R. Rouse.
Jason and Leach Family,
Just a note to say hello. Jan and Michael Pratt shared the link to your blogg. I'm happy to see the great improvements Jason continues to make. Please tell him J.R. said hello. It is now 1 year and almost a month to the day that Jason helped me when I fell from my horse and broke my back! I called him my Guardian Angel. He just appeared out of no where. Please let him know we are ready for him to get home, and for him to finish his real estate training so he can come work with us at J.R. Rouse Real Estate! Given he is now pointing to yes/no questions, please ask him if he still wants to sell Real Estate when he is better. What an asset he will be! Good luck, call if there is ever anything I can do for any of you. Please also email me the address and I will do my best to come visit. Hugs to you all J.R. Rouse.
Jason and Leach Family,
Just a note to say hello. Jan and Michael Pratt shared the link to your blogg. I'm happy to see the great improvements Jason continues to make. Please tell him J.R. said hello. It is now 1 year and almost a month to the day that Jason helped me when I fell from my horse and broke my back! I called him my Guardian Angel. He just appeared out of no where. Please let him know we are ready for him to get home, and for him to finish his real estate training so he can come work with us at J.R. Rouse Real Estate! Given he is now pointing to yes/no questions, please ask him if he still wants to sell Real Estate when he is better. What an asset he will be! Good luck, call if there is ever anything I can do for any of you. Please also email me the address and I will do my best to come visit. Hugs to you all J.R. Rouse.
Jason and Leach Family,
Just a note to say hello. Jan and Michael Pratt shared the link to your blogg. I'm happy to see the great improvements Jason continues to make. Please tell him J.R. said hello. It is now 1 year and almost a month to the day that Jason helped me when I feel from my horse and broke my back! I called him my Guardian Angel. He just appeared out of no where. Please let him know we are ready for him to get home, and for him to finish his real estate training so he can come work with us at J.R. Rouse Real Estate! Given he is now pointing to yes/no questions, please ask him if he still wants to sell Real Estate when he is better. What an asset he will be! Good luck, call if there is ever anything I can do for any of you. Please also email me the address and I will do my best to come visit. Hugs to you all J.R. Rouse.
Post a Comment