Tuesday, September 23, 2008

P.T. with me

I went to see Jason today by myself, which was so nice! He enjoys watching the kids but I really wanted to work with him without any distractions. I did some therapy with him and he did great! He lifted his right leg whenever I asked him to. His left leg is still struggling, but I moved it for him just to try and get his range of motion back. I really think he is trying hard. He really listens to my commands and wants his body to move the way I want it too. He is a good patient and I am still waiting for him to smile or say something to me.

3 comments:

6ofusJoneses said...

Jason,
Oh my gosh, we are so excited to hear how much improvement and progress you have made. Keep up the good work. We know it is going to be a lot of work but so worth it. What a great family you have too. Many people are praying for you and sending good wishes.

We pray for you every day that you will continue to get the great care that you have and to continue to make those huge strides and continue to heal.

May the Lord guide and bless you all and those who care for you.

All our love,
The Jones family
Terry, Monica, Adam, Nick, Cory and Angel

6ofusJoneses said...

Jason,
Oh my gosh, we are so excited to hear how much improvement and progress you have made. Keep up the good work. We know it is going to be a lot of work but so worth it. What a great family you have too. Many people are praying for you and sending good wishes.

We pray for you every day that you will continue to get the great care that you have and to continue to make those huge strides and continue to heal.

May the Lord guide and bless you all and those who care for you.

All our love,
The Jones family
Terry, Monica, Adam, Nick, Cory and Angel

Anonymous said...

CAN WE ALL SEE WHO JASONS BIGGEST COACH, CHEERLEADER, FAN, AND "SISTER" IS? APRIL YOU ARE SO SPECIAL NOT ONLY TO JAY BUT TO OUR WHOLE FAMILY. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH DAD AND I APPRECIATE ALL THE TIME AND ENERGY YOU SPEND ON JAY AND HIS RECOVERY. YOUR FAMILY IS SO SPECIAL--EVEN THE BOYS, ELLIE AND JAKE ARE HELPING WITH JASONS RECOVERY. WE APPRECIATE "EVERYONES" THOUGHTS, PRAYERS AND HELP IN JAYS RECOVERY. JASONS BROTHER MICHAEL FLEW OUT FOR 2 DAYS JUST TO SEE JAY. JASON HAS ALWAYS ADMIRED MICHAEL AND I KNOW HE THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT SEEING HIM IN PERSON! THANKS LISA FOR LETTING MICHAEL COME AND BEING SUCH A GREAT WIFE TO HIM. WE LOVE OUR FAMILY..

LOVE, JILL AND MIKE LEACH