Jason is scheduled to leave Kindred Hospital in San Leandro on Thursday. He was evaluated last week from "Care Meridian" and passed! I actually got to take a tour of the "home" today. It is so beautiful and tranquil. I think he will like the change of scenery. I am especially excited to have him 15 minutes away! It is a great set up at Care Meridian, so if you ever want to come visit him, you are more than welcome. It will be bitter-sweet for my mom as she says goodbye to those nurses and staff that have taken Jay under their wing for the past 3 months. They are excited to see him go and move on to the next step! If everything goes as planned he will be in fresno thursday.
Michael (Jason's brother) is coming Friday! It will be nice to have us all together once again. Stay tuned for pics of Jay's new home! He is going to love it!!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Jay is on the move...
Posted by April at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
DEAR JAY,
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOUR PROGRESS! YOU ARE REALLY TRYING HARD TO GET STRONGER AND STRONGER! YOU ARE WORKING SO HARD AT YOUR PHYSICAL THERAPY SESSIONS. GOSH-WE WILL "ALL" MISS KINDRED-THE STAFF HAS BEEN SO KIND TO YOU AND US AND WE CONSIDER THEM "FAMILY"...GET READY FOR YOUR "BIG RIDE" THURSDAY! KNOW YOU ARE READY FOR THIS NEXT STEP IN YOUR RECOVERY!
LOVE YOU FOREVER! MOM AND DAD
That's wonderful news April! Our thoughts are always with you, your family, and of course Jason! We're so happy to hear that his recovery is improving! This blog is a really nice way to journal his progress and keep us all updated :)
Just wanted to let you and your family know that Jason is often in my thoughts and I check the blog often to follow his progress. I look forward to seeing more and more improvements from him in the future. Keep it up, Jason!
Jason- you don't know me- but I am a member of the Monterey Ward. I have been emailing your mom to get caught up on your progress. I just think you are all so amazing! You are in all of our prayers everyday. Keep up the good work! We are so happy to hear that your recovery is progressing so well!
What Awesome News!!!!! We are so happy for all of you and especially for Jason and his progress and excitement of a new home. We love you all so much and miss you, Tina
Post a Comment