Jay and I @ Care Meridian! This was tonight and he was getting ready for bed, so he looks a little sleepy. He had a low-key weekend and I think he missed the hustle and bustle of all of his therapy and visitors. My mom is coming tomorrow morning and will be here all week. I know Jay will enjoy her company.
Isn't this kitchen nice? It is part of Care Meridian and when Jay gets to eat he can come here and enjoy a nice meal. I know he wants to eat so bad and we are really trying to help him use his mouth more and even talk.
Here is Ellie with Jay. She is so sweet with him. It took her a few days to warm up to the idea but she is a great motivator and loves talking to him. He enjoys her company and stares at her wherever she goes. Jay was giving me a funny look in this pic, but at least he's lookin'!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Care Meridian
Posted by April at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU WITH FAMILY AROUND AND IN A HOME-LIKE ATMOSPHERE.
GRANDMA AND GRANDPA LOOK AT YOUR PICTURES EVERYDAY AND ENJOY SO MUCH HEARING ABOUT YOUR PROGRESS.
LOVE YOU, GRANDMA DIANE AND GRANDPA
Jason,
I look for the updates on your blog (thanks April) all the time and share each of them with the whole fam. I know Dave is thinking of you constantly. We all cannot wait until you are able to read these comments and see how much you are loved! I may be moving to Lemoore soon, so I will have to come for a visit then :) Keep up the good work! Prayers are coming your way every day!
Love, Jess
Post a Comment