I got to visit with Jay this evening and he was awake the whole time I was there. He was staring at me and tracking me wherever I went. It was great because it felt like I was having a conversation with his eyes. I got to see my brother Michael this evening. We had a BBQ at our house and it was so much fun. I can't wait till Jay can be there too. I am anxious to see what Jay's first word will be...any guesses???!! He is getting close to speaking and he will be working with the speech therapist, so this will be interesting. Jason seems to be on the mend with his blatter infection and has had no fever or pain today.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
oh april, that is amazing!! I talked to your mom a couple days ago and we were talking about me coming up maybe next weekend, the weekend of the 27th... so hopefully, i will be seeing you soon! Have a great week.
It was great to visit with Jason in San Leandro before he left for Fresno. He is doing so well. We will see you again soon Jason. We love you Bob and Alicia
April, My mom and I have been reading all of your comments along the weeks. I am glad that Jason is improving. You know that we are here for you and the family if you need anything. You are in our thoughts and prayers always. Get Well Jason!
Shawna and Tonya
April, Thank you so much for posting everyone on Jay's progress. He is nothing short of a miracle in action. He is in our prayers and I hope to be able to visit him soon. Our prayers and best wishes go out to all of you.
-Josh & Stephanie
April, this is such an amazing website you have created with love for Jason. Your mom filled me in yesterday at the shop and I have filled the family in on Jason's situation. We are all sending our thoughts and prayers to Jason and all the family. We send our love, strengh and courage to Jason and all of you for his miraculous recovery. Love The Ameil Family
Bob, Susan, Casey, And Julia
Okay I am guessing Jay's first words might be "feed me" :) Jay can put food away like it is nobody's business and I think if it were me I would be ready to get some real food in me. But in all honesty I am sure he will say "mom" "dad" "april" "jake" etc. or whoever might be there's name. It will be a wonderful day when he says his first words! I can't wait! Love you guys and hope Michael had a good visit with all of you!
Post a Comment