This picture pretty much explains it...Jay and Dad resting peacefully, sleeping, what they do best! This is Colleen who has been treating Jay with her B.E.S.T treatement along with her reflexology and massage therapy. She has a great knowledge of the human body and the power of healing through touch.
Here is Jason and two of his buddies, Brendan and Daniel. They brought old pictures and told old stories dating back to elementary school. Thanks guys for coming to see Jay, it means a lot to him!
Jim and Sandy Scott, our old neighbors!!! They live in Sacramento now, and came down to see Jay and my parents. Jim and Sandy have known Jay forever and I hope it sparked some good memories for Jay.
Here is Jay. His look says it all. Content, a little confused, and sad. He knows he has a long road ahead of him. I am speaking for Jay, but I think he knows something terrible has happened, he is still alive, his friends and family care about him, and now he needs to pull through it. It is amazing how we all need help through our trials big and small. Everyone's hands and hearts are touching Jay. Thank you.
Monday, September 8, 2008
A great Weekend!
Posted by April at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
April :)
You are so great to do this blog, you probabbly dont remember me I sat next to you at time out for women in fresno, and elizabeth minnick is my visiting teacher. I have heard about Jay and want you to know that so many people are fasting and praying for him and that the lord will give him the courage and strenght he needs to heal at this time.
May the lord bless and comfort your family through this trial, and as hard as it is to see some days, this to shall pass.
Love Sis Kelly Max Clovis 7th Ward
Hey Jay Bird,
Jim and I came to visit with you and your parents last Saturday. It was so good to see you with your eyes open and the improvements you have made since our last visit just after the accident. In talking to you I felt you knew we were there especially when I mentioned Shaun's name. It was great to get caught up with your Mom and Dad. We look forward to visiting you again in a few weeks.
Our continued Love and Prayers are with you.
Always, Sandy & Jim
EVERYONE,
THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND COMMENTS TO JASON. I KNOW HE WILL ENJOY READING THIS BLOG SOMEDAY. HE CAN EXPERIENCE THE "LOVE" YOU ALL HAD FOR HIM DURING HIS RECOVERY PROCESS. JASON IS GETTING BETTER AND DOES HAVE A ROAD OF RECOVERY AHEAD OF HIM. WE ARE STAYING "HOPEFUL" AND "POSITIVE" EVERYDAY.
LOVE TO ALL, JILL AND MIKE LEACH
April,
You are doing amazing things here. Although I don't know you (I'm Tatiana's Dad), I rely on your postings daily. Jason is like family to me and these are the only updates I receive on a regular basis. Gina and I need the information that you provide desperately. Through your deeds, and the Lord work, all of the positive energy is going to bring our boy back to 100%
Love, Marcus and Gina
Jay,
I think about you and your family daily and pray for you even more. You are so lucky to be blessed with the family you have (thanks, April, for all the updates). If anyone has the support and love to pull through this, you do Jay. Stay strong.
Love,
Danielle Manzoni
JASON HAD A "BIG" MORNING TODAY-SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2008!! HE WAS TAKEN BY RECLINING WHEELCHAIR DOWN 3 STORIES BY ELEVATOR TO THE PHYSICAL THERAPY ROOM!! THE PHYSICAL THERAPISTS WORKED WITH JAY-STRETCHING ETC. THEN THEY TOOK HIM "OUTSIDE"!! HIS FIRST DAYLIGHT IN OVER 9 WEEKS! BET THAT FELT SO GOOD!! I AM HEADING UP TOMORROW AND HOPE TO SEE HIM DO THIS AGAIN--THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS AND LOVE!!
JILL AND MIKE LEACH
I can't wait to come see jay. Jason, you are look so handsome. I think of you every day, my thoughts are with you and my love for you and your amazing family is constant!
Love,
Cousin Brenda
I can't wait to come see jay.
Jason, you are look so handsome. I think of you every day, my thoughts are with you and my love for you and your amazing family is constant!
Love,
Cousin Brenda
Hey Jay! You look as handsome as ever! I wish I lived closer so that I could come and visit you! That is my biggest regret right now :( You and your family are always in our prayers and the progress you are making is awesome!It will be great if you go to Freson for treatment! Big Sister April will be there to check in on you and your mom and dad will have somewhere to stay when they visit. What a blessing. Keep pushing yourself Jay to make progress! Love you Jay Babe!-Kaylan, Zac, Haley and Baby #2
Post a Comment