Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Outside!!


Jay got wheeled outside yesterday! Oh how we all wish we could have been there to see the look on his face! He did physical therapy in the PT room downstairs and then they took him outside for some fresh air. I know I would love that, and I hope Jay did. My mom is headed to the hospital today, Jason is getting evaluated tomorrow from "Care Meridian". The rehab center is here in fresno! If Jason meets the requirements he could be here soon! I am so excited and I think he is ready for the next step! He has also been maintaining his temp for 3 days now! Yeah, that is huge! He has constantly been getting a temperature which reaches about 101 and then is treated with IB profin and vicatin. No fever, No meds! Yeah Jay!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great news :)

Anonymous said...

Hey J!! My mom said u r moving to Fresno "U KNOW" I cant wait!! I get to bug u more now!!!! hee hee!! My mom also said u went outside today for a while thats awesome! The sun is always heeling! Keep up the hard work I know u will get through this!! I love U
Ur CUz Michelle

Anonymous said...

hello april and family.
my name is Robert Farren and i was in the academy with jason. i want to first off thank you so much for these updates, its comforting to here of his progress and look forward to his return. i think about jason everyday and pray for him. im not exactly sure where he is now, and would love to come see him if its allowed and i dont know how this site works, maybe you could e-mail me? Farren_r@yahoo.com
once again thank you and take care..