Hey Jay Bird, It was wonderful visiting you yesterday with your parents and April and her family. It's nice that you were all together. You looked Amazing and have come soooo far. You are on your way to a full recovery, I truly believe that. We love you and will be checking in again. Jim, Sandy & Dukie
You look great Jay! I bet you are so glad to be home! We will be sure to stop in and see you if we ever get back out to California! Traveling with 2 kids across the country makes me sick to my stomach.
Hey Jason....this is your "helper" from CNS your fav. nurse Kim. I miss our conversations in the am and your abbreviated texting that I had such a hard time following, then we would laugh till I had tears...I'm glad to hear you are eating, now I no longer have you hear you say, when can I eat real food :) LOL...Continue your good progression, and remember at times it might get hard and you might not feel like doing therapy but Love and Therapy will make you better.......MISS YA~ Kim Torbenson
Hey Jason, This is Elder Ford, one of the missionaries that would come visit you in the hospital here in Salinas. I just thought i would drop you a little note to see how things were going and to tell you how much i enjoyed coming to the hospital to visit with you. You have such an awesome spirit about you and your determination to get better is great. I enjoyed getting to know your family as well and i am sure you know that you have a wonderful family. We will have to keep in touch, because in know time you will be ready to play some football and i want to come out and play! haha Keep up the hard work and know that you are in my prayers.
4 comments:
Hey Jay Bird,
It was wonderful visiting you yesterday with your parents and April and her family. It's nice that you were all together. You looked Amazing and have come soooo far. You are on your way to a full recovery, I truly believe that. We love you and will be checking in again.
Jim, Sandy & Dukie
You look great Jay! I bet you are so glad to be home! We will be sure to stop in and see you if we ever get back out to California! Traveling with 2 kids across the country makes me sick to my stomach.
Hey Jason....this is your "helper" from CNS your fav. nurse Kim. I miss our conversations in the am and your abbreviated texting that I had such a hard time following, then we would laugh till I had tears...I'm glad to hear you are eating, now I no longer have you hear you say, when can I eat real food :) LOL...Continue your good progression, and remember at times it might get hard and you might not feel like doing therapy but Love and Therapy will make you better.......MISS YA~ Kim Torbenson
Hey Jason,
This is Elder Ford, one of the missionaries that would come visit you in the hospital here in Salinas. I just thought i would drop you a little note to see how things were going and to tell you how much i enjoyed coming to the hospital to visit with you. You have such an awesome spirit about you and your determination to get better is great. I enjoyed getting to know your family as well and i am sure you know that you have a wonderful family. We will have to keep in touch, because in know time you will be ready to play some football and i want to come out and play! haha Keep up the hard work and know that you are in my prayers.
Post a Comment