Well as Jason would say "finally!" He is home, doing well, had visitors already! Thanks guys! You are awesome! He is headed to CHOMP today to get some speech therapy and evaluated. He slept good, and the only bummer is that he has a canker sore on his tongue! Ouch! He got those all the time growing up and I know how much he hated them, because he couldn't eat as much! So...always something to tackle. Welcome Home Jay!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
He's Home!
Posted by April at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Welcome Home Jay!!! We can't wait to come see you!
The song you put with this post just gave me chills April! Very appropriate!
Hi Jason. What a BEAUTIFUL SIGHT seeing you sitting in your Living Room enjoy visits from your friends. Jim, Dukie and I will be in town in a couple of weeks and we can't wait to come and see your and your parents. It's been a long journey, but your HOME now.
We love you and are so proud of all your achivements. See you in a week or so. Love you, Sandy, Jim and Dukie too
Congratulations Jill & Mike on the return home of your son!!! Congratulations to you Jason for all your hard work to be able to come home!!!
I'm sure it is a relief to all of you. Good luck and Best wishes going forward with your continued road to recovery.
You are all so amazing and every time I visit your site I get chills and inspiration.
Keep up the good work Jay and even though our family only knows you through your mother and your website, we have you in our prayers and wish you all the best. We would love to visit you sometime so don't be surprised if we do.
Take care and Lots of Love to you,
Bob, Susan, Casey, & Julia Ameil
Post a Comment