Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy 23rd Jay!





Jason had his birthday on Saturday. I am sorry for being late on the posting, we have been busy. He had lots of visitors for his b-day and by the looks of it he watched his sky diving tape from Senior year! I will have my mom give you all the details, but just wanted to post some quick pics. Our cousin Jenny and Aunt Gaye went down for the day! Aunt Gaye you are awesome! She has been with Jay every step of the way! What a great sister to my mom! Thanks to all who came and wished him a happy b-day! Can't wait to see what he looks like next year. 

4 comments:

JILL AND MIKE LEACH said...

JUST A QUICK NOTE. JASON DID ENJOY HIS 23RD BIRTHDAY. OUR FAMILY HAS BEEN AN "INCREDIBLE" SUPPORT TO MIKE AND I AND JASON! JASON CONTINUES TO SLOWLY BUT SURELY IMPROVE. HE CAN GET FROM LAYING DOWN ON HIS BED TO A SITTING POSITION ON THE SIDE OF HIS BED ALONE. HIS HANDS ARE A CHALLENGE AND HE IS NOW SLEEPING IN HIS SPLINTS TO TRY AND GET THEM TO RELAX --WILL GIVE IT TIME AND SEE. JAY CAN FEED HIMSELF, PEDDLE AROUND THE HOUSE IN HIS WHEELCHAIR, TYPE ON OUR COMPUTER--ALTHOUGH HE IS A MAN OF "FEW WORDS" LIKE HIS BROTHER! HIS E-MAILS ARE SHORT BUT SWEET. THANKS TO ALL WHO CAME BY TO WISH JASON HAPPY 23RD--ESPECIALLY WHITNEY. SUNDAY WAS A SPECIAL DAY FOR US ALL. JASON IS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE "CONCERT" IN AUGUST! THANKS FOR HANGING IN THERE WITH US-

THANKS "EVERYONE!" LOVE, JILL AND MIKE

JASON LEACH said...

IM FINALLY HOME! STILL CONTINUING
MY RECOVERY IF U HAVE TIME LEAVE ME A FEW WORDS. THANKS JASON

Anonymous said...

Jay,
Hey bud it's Lori your other helper from CNS. I just wanted to drop you a message to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! sorry it's so late.
I miss helping you get ready for the day. But I am glad to see that you are doing well and are constantly getting stronger.
Keep up the awesome work!! I am very proud of you!!
Lori

alicia said...

Great to see you home,