Just thought I would write a quick note on how Jason is doing at home. His schedule is still getting worked out with insurance, physical therapy, speech therapy, etc. My mom has been hard at work "Pureeing" his food! He even ate in-n-out burger pureed. Gross! He ate every bite and enjoyed it, so that's good. Friends have been coming by and visiting with him! Thank you!!! Seriously, it helps out so much for my mom and dad to have a break. Our acts of service really make a difference in other's lives. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Jay,
It is so good to hear that you are eating that hamburger! Keep up the great work. We are so proud of you!
Lori & Kim @CNS
DEAR EVERYONE,
JUST A QUICK UPDATE FROM MOM. IT HAS BEEN A "BUSY" 10 DAYS WITH JASON. HE HAS BEEN "ON SCHEDULE"... IT IS GREAT HAVING HIM HERE, BUT SO BUSY! I THINK THIS COMING WEEK WILL BE BETTER AS FAR AS NOT TOO MUCH PLANNED. DOC VISITS, THERAPY VISITS, ARE DONE. JASON IS GOING TO ADAPTIVE PE AT MPC 5 MORNINGS A WEEK--THAT WEARS HIM OUT BUT HE LOVES IT! ALSO SWIM THERAPY ONCE A WEEK, AND WE WORK WITH HIM AT HOME. OH AND SPEECH THERAPY..
THANKYOU FOR YOUR "CONTINUED" SUPPORT! WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND SO DOES JAY.
I am so happy to hear you are doing so well. Watching you at CNS for the four months I was visiting Josh I saw you make great progress and now that you are home I know you will just continue to improve. Way to go Jay. <3 Rachel & Josh
Post a Comment