Hey Jason! Looks like your doing great! I'm happy to see you're wearing the beanie I got you for Christmas! Looks Good! I cant wait to see you next weekend! Hope you have a good week at therapy ( : - Whitney
LOOKING AT YOUR PICTURE WITH MICHAEL AND APRIL, I CAN'T HELP BUT BE SO PROUD TO HAVE 3 WONDERFUL CHILDREN WHO LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH! BOTH MICHAEL AND APRIL HAVE BEEN SO SUPPORTIVE AND LOVING TO YOU JAY THROUGH YOUR RECOVERY. AS YOUR PARENTS WE COULDN'T FEEL MORE BLESSED THAN TO HAVE 3 WONDERFUL CHILDREN, 2 WONDERFUL SPOUSES FOR 2 OF YOU, AND 3 WONDERFUL GRANDCHILDREN! ALSO, YOUR CHRISTMAS SEASON WAS SURELY BRIGHTER BY HAVING SO MANY SPECIAL VISITORS! JASON YOU ARE A MIRACLE, AND GOD DOES HAVE A PLAN FOR YOU AND WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THAT IS! LOVE YOU FOREVER.. DAD AND MOM X0X0
Its looks like your doing good at your new place. Its nice to see you smiling in the latest pics. Its great to see that every time I look at your blog you are always getting better and better. The way your going you'll be back home in no time. Great Work J!!!
(Thanks to April for maintaining the blog. I know everybody who vists really appreciates what your doing. Thank you.)
J-you don't know us but your mom does a great job in doing my wife's Shelley's hair. It is great to see your progress and to know you have such a tight family who loves and cares deeply about you. We can't wait to see your continual progress and may the strength, love and prayers of family and friends get you through this difficult time.
4 comments:
Hey Jason! Looks like your doing great! I'm happy to see you're wearing the beanie I got you for Christmas! Looks
Good! I cant wait to see you next weekend! Hope you have a good week at therapy
( :
- Whitney
DEAR JAY,
LOOKING AT YOUR PICTURE WITH MICHAEL AND APRIL, I CAN'T HELP BUT BE SO PROUD TO HAVE 3 WONDERFUL CHILDREN WHO LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH! BOTH MICHAEL AND APRIL HAVE BEEN SO SUPPORTIVE AND LOVING TO YOU JAY THROUGH YOUR RECOVERY. AS YOUR PARENTS WE COULDN'T FEEL MORE BLESSED THAN TO HAVE 3 WONDERFUL CHILDREN, 2 WONDERFUL SPOUSES FOR 2 OF YOU, AND 3 WONDERFUL GRANDCHILDREN! ALSO, YOUR CHRISTMAS SEASON WAS SURELY BRIGHTER BY HAVING SO MANY SPECIAL VISITORS! JASON YOU ARE A MIRACLE, AND GOD DOES HAVE A PLAN FOR YOU AND WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THAT IS! LOVE YOU FOREVER.. DAD AND MOM X0X0
Hey J -
Its looks like your doing good at your new place. Its nice to see you smiling in the latest pics. Its great to see that every time I look at your blog you are always getting better and better. The way your going you'll be back home in no time. Great Work J!!!
(Thanks to April for maintaining the blog. I know everybody who vists really appreciates what your doing. Thank you.)
J-you don't know us but your mom does a great job in doing my wife's Shelley's hair. It is great to see your progress and to know you have such a tight family who loves and cares deeply about you. We can't wait to see your continual progress and may the strength, love and prayers of family and friends get you through this difficult time.
Post a Comment