Here is Jay's new place in Bakersfield. He has his own apartment with some other "roommates"! They are all in the rehab program and live here with a nurse on site to help. Jason had Whitney come visit him again! He loves visitors and friends coming!!! As you can tell by the look on his face, he is smiling and enjoying her visit! I have yet to see him at the new center in Bakersfield, but I hope to soon. He has a lot of encouragement from the staff and his roommates. Everyone feels Jason's sweet spirit and genuine personality. He truly is a miracle and I think he is going to be something special here on this earth. Firefighter or not, Jason can still be a hero.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Jason, You look great! Your smile looks more symmetrical than the pictures from Thanksgiving; that must mean that you're getting more movement on the left. Keep working hard; as I know you will. Everyone at Care Meridian asks about you and misses you. Jill & April, thank you for sharing this blog with me. It was so touching to read through it from the beginning; I can't wait to hear more. Have a blessed Christmas.
Hey Jay Bird,
Your apartment in Bakersfield looks very nice. I know you are getting the best care, because I can see it in your smile.
Keep working hard and home should be your next step.
We love you and are so very proud of the progress you make everyday.
Merry Christmas,
Jim and Sandy
Post a Comment