Here are some recent pics of Jay in the "board room", with mom standing, and by himself standing. He has monthly meetings with the staff to go over his progress etc. He is like Donald Trump in the board room. Sitting at the head of the table, interested and concerned and obviously content! He has been doing 20 minutes or so standing up in the tilt. Go Jay!! Don't forget the walk is next week!!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Jay Standing!
Posted by April at 3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey there Jason looks like you are doing great I am so happy. Jill I can,t wait to see the progress that ason is going to have this year. The boys and I are coming to California hope to see you God Bless you all. April you boys are so big. You are really doing a great job with this blog it is wonderful. Rebecca
I can't wait for the walk... GO MAVERICKS!!! love, Cousin Brenda
Post a Comment