Monday, March 30, 2009

Look at those hands!



This Saturday we went for a day trip to visit Jay! What a great day. Jason is making more progress every time I see him! He was talking better and opening up his hands! This was a great sight to see. On his left hand he opened his fingers as noted in the pic! He usually doesn't open them this much. I was impressed! This trip made me realize, Jason is still the same "Jay", it is just going to take time to get him all back. Here is a pic of my dad's friends from the bay area. They did the walk for Jason up there! Awesome! Thanks guys, for taking the time out to walk. Can you say, "Love is in the air!"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow it is great to see your progress. I can see that all your hard work is paying off. I pray that we all see you home and walking soon. Take care Jason You are awsome.

Rebecca Martin

alicia said...

Jason, You are making great progress. Keep it up. We had a great walk in Oakland. Love Alicia

Abe & Holly said...

Jay,

You look so good buddy. Keep up the great progress and positive attitude. You're an inspiration to us all.

-Abe

Abe & Holly said...

Jay,

You look so good. I am so proud of you and your progress. We love you.

-Abe

Brenna said...

I am just teary eyed and have chills at your last two posts April! The progress is truly miraculous!
Jay you are going to be home before we know it indulging in your moms marshmallow brownie's and your dads grillin'! I forsee many welcome home parties in your future! Keep on truckin' boy!!! We love you!
The Conroys