




Grandpa Tom and Grandma Diane came to see Jason last week! Jason has been a lifetime admirer of our grandpa, considering Jason's middle name is Thomas, he certainly has a bond with his Grandpa Tom! I love his face when he saw him! Surprised and so happy. Jason had a good time visiting with them and showing off his skills. My mom and I were able to try lifting Jason. I wish I had a pic of my mom doing it, but here I am with Jay. He is helping me, and I was so proud of him! I wasn't sure how it was going to be, but it wasn't that hard. We are at the 9 month mark, and Jason has come a long way. My parents have endured 9 months of commuting, craziness, highs, lows, etc etc. Now, I think we can all see the light at the end of the tunnel and only hope and pray that Jason will be able to take care of himself and walk again. He is determined and says he is going to get out of that wheelchair...soon! Thanks Grandpa for making Jason's day!
1 comments:
WOW--WHAT A WEEK JASON HAD LAST WEEK! HIS GRANDMA AND GRANDPA CAME ALL THE WAY FROM EUGENE, OREGON TO SPEND 2 NIGHTS IN BAKERSFIELD WITH JASON. THEY EVEN ATTENDED AND HELPED AT HIS "CLINIC"! GRANDPA LOVED WATCHING JASON "EAT" STRAWBERRIES AND VANILLA YOGURT--JAY EVEN FED HIMSELF! MY SISTER GAYE AND HER HUSBAND MIKE, DAUGHTER MICHELLE, CAYDEN, KALEIGH, AND BRENDA CAME ONE DAY WHILE GRANDMA AND GRANDPA WERE THERE AND IT WAS SO SPECIAL! APRIL AND HER FAMILY CAME THE NEXT DAY--GRANDPA HADN'T MET THE "TWINS" YET!! THEY LOVED CLIMBING ALL OVER GREAT GRANDPA TOM! I LOVE THE SAYING,
"WE MIGHT NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER---BUT TOGETHER WE HAVE IT ALL!"
WE LOVE OUR FAMILY MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY. AND WOW, THE PICTURES OF APRIL AND HER BROTHER ARE PRICELESS. APRIL IS JASONS IDOL-FOREVER! HE LOOKS UP TO HER AND HER FAMILY SO MUCH AND WISELY SO..
LOVE, MIKE AND JILL LEACH
Post a Comment