My cousin Brenda visited with Jason last week and noticed a flyer that talked about a fundraiser for the "CALBIA" California Brain injury Association. We would like to invite you to join...."TEAM MAVERICKS" for a fundraiser walk in Bakersfield.
WHEN: SATURDAY MARCH 14
WHAT: 9:00 A.M. REGISTRATION 10:00 A.M. WALK STARTS!
AGES 5-16 $15 INCLUDES T-SHIRT
AGES 16+ $25 INCLUDES T-SHIRT
Please visit Calbia.org for more info regarding the Bakersfield Walk. I will have more info later, my cousin Brenda is heading this up and she is really wanting to be the top fundraiser!!! She is awesome and really sees the good in helping Jay and the Association. Mark your calendars! Jay's friends, family, etc, it would be great to have a huge crowd there for
TEAM MAVERICKS!
*MORE INFO TO COME, MY COUSIN JUST CALLED ME AND I WILL POST DETAILS, ETC, BUT MARK YOUR CALENDARS! BRING YOUR AVIATORS!



1 comments:
Hi April! It's Elyse Wait. The walk is a great idea! I visited the website and it is actually calbia.org couldn't get ther with .com! I was wondering if some of the money goes to help for Jason's care or just to the association. Since I live in San Diego, I wondered if I could start a team and walk for him down here on the SD walk March 28th!
Post a Comment