Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Here are some pics of Jay with his hand splints and his electrodes on his face. He seems to not mind! ha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason you are as adorable as ever! Hang in there...just a few more months!

jill.

Anonymous said...

APRIL,

YOU ARE A "GEM" OF A SISTER AND DAUGHTER! I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DAD AND I AND JASON APPRECIATE YOUR DOING THIS BLOG FOR HIM...! WE ARE ALMOST AT THE 8MONTH MARK..JASON ASKED ME YESTERDAY IF ANY OF HIS "FIRE ACADEMY FRIENDS" WERE GOING TO VISIT HIM.. I TOLD HIM I'M SURE THEY WILL WHEN HE GETS HOME. JOE WRITES JASON AND WE HAVE HIS LETTERS PINNED ON JAYS WALL ALONG WITH COUSIN KEVIN, AUNT PENNI, AND OF COURSE "MOM".. YES, EVEN I HAVE SENT JAY A LETTER. JASON LOVES GETTING MAIL IF ANY OF YOU HAVE TIME TO WRITE HIM... HIS ADDRESS IS ON THIS BLOG.

AGAIN, THANKYOU "ALL" FOR SUPPORTING OUR FAMILY THROUGH THIS RECOVERY! WE COULD NOT HAVE MADE IT THROUGH WITHOUT YOU!!

LOVE, MIKE AND JILL LEACH

Anonymous said...

HI JASON, THIS IS GRANDMA DIANE AND GRANDPA. WE THINK AND TALK OF YOU EVERY MORNING FIRST THING AND EVERY NIGHT LAST THING. OUR DAYS SOMETIMES FIND US DISTRACTED WITH OUR HOME LIFE BUT YOU ARE WITH US EARLY AND LATE - EVERY DAY. YOU ARE MAKING SUCH PROGRESS AND WE ARE SO PROUD OF HOW HARD YOU ARE WORKING. NEVER GET TIRED OF LOOKING AT THIS BLOG AND THE GREAT PICTURES. WILL TALK SOON. LOVE YOU

M and M said...

April -
So blogging isn't something I have kept up with, but I saw this link on facebook (which I don't do either) and when I got here I had to go back and read ever post from the beginning. Jason - Matt and I met you a long time ago, back when you were just a punk kid - I think it was about 7 and half years ago!! So I don't know if you remember us, but we wanted to let you know how amazed we are with your strength of character, your determination and your drive to continue to improve.
Like your parents said, April you are an amazing woman. You carry so many roles and it seems as if you do each and everyone of them with grace and love. Jason is luck to have such a loving and supportive sister and family. It is often easy to get caught up in your own day to day life of raising kids and being a wife, but you have taken on so much more and I am sure the Lord is blessing you for your sacrifice.
Jason keep on keeping on, our Heavenly Father is not done with you yet, and must have much more good for you to do in this life. You are an inspiration and I look forward to checking in on your progress.
Best Wishes - Matt and Marie

M and M said...

April -
So blogging isn't something I have kept up with, but I saw this link on facebook (which I don't do either) and when I got here I had to go back and read ever post from the beginning. Jason - Matt and I met you a long time ago, back when you were just a punk kid - I think it was about 7 and half years ago!! So I don't know if you remember us, but we wanted to let you know how amazed we are with your strength of character, your determination and your drive to continue to improve.
Like your parents said, April you are an amazing woman. You carry so many roles and it seems as if you do each and everyone of them with grace and love. Jason is luck to have such a loving and supportive sister and family. It is often easy to get caught up in your own day to day life of raising kids and being a wife, but you have taken on so much more and I am sure the Lord is blessing you for your sacrifice.
Jason keep on keeping on, our Heavenly Father is not done with you yet, and must have much more good for you to do in this life. You are an inspiration and I look forward to checking in on your progress.
Best Wishes - Matt and Marie