Monday, February 16, 2009

HOME

I thought this would be an appropriate title for this post. Not much has changed since my last entry, so I thought I would let you know what is on Jay's mind...HOME! He talks about it a lot and is counting down the days till the month of April. April is when my parents are planning on having him come home. His insurance will cover him at the Center for Neuro Skills until then. We want him to get the most out of his program, and so that is why we keep telling him he has to wait till April to come home. Jason will need a "shadow" when he comes home, to help while my parents are at work, etc. I know Jason would prefer a friend to "hang out" with so if any of you are available and would like a little extra $$, I know my parents are thinking about that next step already. Jason is getting much better with his transfers and even my mom transferred him! So, he is helping a lot! My mom is tired of the commute and is ready to have him home. I know it will be a whole new world for everyone here at home, but it will be the next step for Jason. Like all the other steps he has progressed and hopefully at home he will continue his road to recovery. Thanks for all the support, don't forget to sign up for the walk or donate! Go Mavericks!

0 comments: