I know Jason's hat is somewhat to the side and looks a little ghetto, but doesn't he look handsome?! I just loved this look on his face. I had taken a couple pictures prior to this one and I kept telling him to smile. If you look closely, I think he is trying! He looks very content in this picture and I think I captured what I wanted to! We had a great day with Jay. We went to visit with the kids after church. We brought the bikes, scooters, balls, and parked it outside. It was beautiful weather and Jason was great. I even had a conversation with him using the "yes" and "no" cards. He did great! Yet, he still does not remember my wedding. Oh well! He was only 14! I barely remember yesterday:) Jason will be having an MRI and EEG this week so keep him in your prayers. We are anxious to see what they will show. I think with Jason it is not a matter of "if" he will get better but "when".
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
We look forward to the updates for Jason, they just keep getting better and better.
Our family is really pulling and praying for him!
Johnny and I are planning to make a trip to see him.
Jason is blessed to have such a loving and supportive family, as well as all his friends that keep him in their thoughts and hearts.
Victoria Scaccia
APRIL I CAN'T WAIT FOR JAY TO READ ALL THESE "BLOG ENTRIES" AND SEE YOUR ENTHUSIASM!!! YOU ARE THE BEST SUPPORT, SISTER, AND "CHEERLEADER" FOR JAY! HE LOVES AND ADMIRES YOU SO MUCH AND I KNOW THAT JASON BEING IN FRESNO CLOSE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IS HELPING HIM SO MUCH!! THANKS FOR BLOGGING--THE PICTURE IS AWESOME! LOVE YOU SO MUCH, MOM AND DAD
april,
jason looks so relaxed in this picture! i can see it in his face. he's looking so good. you're doing such a great job with him.
hope the wedding was fun last weekend... and hopefully i will see you guys soon. have a great week and tell jason and the rest of your family hi for me.
love,
whitney
Hey April- What a great picture! I'm so glad you have been able to see him so much. I know your presence is helping him heal. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
April,
I know when Jay wakes up he will be so impressed with your commitment to him, I know Alicia and I are. We love you and your family, keep up the great blog.
Rob
I continue to pray for J and our mens prayer group prays for him weekly. J has come so far and it is so encouraging to see where he is now. April, well there aren't to words to express your love and devotion. Truly heartwarming and with all the ugliness in the world, your shining light should be an example to all. Just remember where J was a few months back and then look at that picture..!
God Bless you and we will keep praying for J
Dave
Hey Handsome! I love the picture with you and your sister! You do look very content in the picture :)I am so glad you are having conversations with her using the "yes" "no" cards. You don't know how much that means to your family and friends. To know that you are trying to communicate. I hope April will tell you "Hi!" from all of us back here in PA! We miss you and would love to see you. I wish we lived closer. Keep up the good work and enjoy the beautiful weather while it lasts! It is already starting to get cold here.
April--Thank you so much for this blog for Jason and your family. We have kept your family in our prayers and we are thrilled to see his progress.
You sound like a fabulous caretaker--not just for your little ones, but for Jay!
Hi to Jill and Mike. Love to all--Kristine Ellison
The picture is beautiful.
From: Sarah Laflan
Wow, he looks great! I am so glad to hear of all his progress and using the yes/no signs to communicate. Hopefully he will be able to move soon from water to yummy things to swallow like a milkshake!
haha thats my jason right there. its weird going through the academy because we all had to be clean shaven, so now that were all out, everyone has facial hair and so on..
the updates are very helpful and i soon hope to make it up and see him. thanks for all your support and the time you take to keep this updated..
jay if you can see this.. LOVE YOU BUDDY. see you soon.
Farren
Post a Comment