Jay has had visitors this week! Ryan Vucina and his girlfriend and Carma and Stuart Dong, came to see Jay! After talking with my mom it was bittersweet. Seeing Jason's friends and having them see Jason in this state is really hard. We are headed to my parents this weekend and Jacob and I are going to see Jay on Sunday. I am anxious and will post an entry when we return. We never know in life when our lives will change forever, and I am beginning to think that there is no tragedy in life. There is only opportunity and lessons to be learned. In our church we learn about our spirit and our body and how they will be reunited together one day in a perfect state. I then ask myself...where is the tragedy in that? After living a life on this earth, we have the opportunity to become perfect and live with our father in heaven again. I know that through Jay's trials and tribulations he will be able to see that there is no tragedy here but opportunities for him and others to grow.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
We think of Jason every day ... and pray all the time for his recovery and for his family to be uplifted and comforted throughout this trial.......however, we know that we don't really have any idea how terribly hard this must be for you. Our hope that you will be able to feel of our love and support.... and that you will believe, as we do, that prayers can and do work miracles.
Jason will recover, one step at a time -- he is young, strong and well loved......he can do it.....
it's an "opportunity to grow" just as you say....
love,
the Packards
YOUR RECENT POSTING IS FULL OF STRENGTH AND ENLIGHTENMENT, APRIL. JASON HAS TO FEEL ALL THE LOVE OF THE VISITORS THAT ARE COMING BEFORE HIM NOW. JASON IS IN OUR HEARTS CONSTANTLY AND PRAYERS, ALONG WITH ALL THE LEACH AND DEAN FAMILIES.
LOVE, GRANDMA AND GRANDPA HUNTER
I know Jason can feel the love of all his supporters, especially his amazing family. I am a true believer in the power of love. Jason will come around. Thank you April for this blog. Being so far away makes me feel helpless. I am so grateful to you for creating this blog, so that I can read about Jay's recovery. Thank You!
All My Love,
Cousin Brenda
Hi April- I just want you to know that I have praying for Jason, You and Your Family!! Thank you for setting up this blog to update us on your brother!!
With all of our Love-
The Unholz Family-
Cody, Jana, Ashton June, Payton and Reed
Hi Jason: Your Dad has been keeping me posted on your progress.Mike and I had the pleasure of working together in PG for many years.As you well know he is a loving compassionate man,probably like yourself.I would like to come visit you with your Dad.We are all pulling for you and keep you and your entire family in our thoughts and prayers.
ITS SUNDAY AUGUST 31ST. OUR DAUGHTER APRIL AND HER HUSBAND JAKE WENT TO SEE JASON ALL DAY TODAY AND WE GOT TO WATCH THE GRANDKIDS. SO MUCH FUN! WHAT A GREAT DAY FOR ALL OF US. OUR DEAR FRIEND COLLEEN HUSTON DROVE UP ALSO TO HELP JASON RELAX WITH HER SPECIALIZED TRAINING IN MASSAGE ETC. 2 OF JAYS FRIENDS STOPPED BY AND A CO-WORKER FROM RG BURGERS. ITS SO WONDERFUL TO HAVE GREAT FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND HOSPITAL WORKERS WHO ARE HELPING OUR JASON RECOVER SO WELL.. WE APPRECIATE AND LOVE ALL OF YOU! HOW BLESSED WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS CHALLENGING TIME FOR JASON AND ALL OF US. WE KNOW JASON WILL WORK HARDER AND HARDER AS HE HAS "FAMILIAR" FACES VISITING HIM AND ENCOURAGING HIM IN HIS RECOVERY PROCESS. WE LOVE YOU ALL.. MIKE AND JILL LEACH
Post a Comment