Monday, September 13, 2010

howdy

Howdy, boy that word, makes me chuckle. Im recently, a step up, on my recovery ladder. Basically more independent. You know what is wonderful? Im able to see myself walking. My class at the local jc is wonderful. Basically all my classmates want to better themselves. Everyone is different however we have a common goal. My heart goes out to my fellow classmates. Progress seems slow, but never will I quit. Where your going is improvement. Boy the new me is ready for bed. Remember sleep is crucial. Keep striving for improvement!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

jason, i am so excited to see the progress that you have made from the first time I met you at CNS. I can still remember all of the good times, and laughs that we shared while helping you on the road to recovery. Keep up the hard work, you have come so far.
Lori