Dear all,
Its been almost 2 1/2 years since my accident. I have come so far and this wonderful blog my loving sister started in my behalf has been so far all about "me".. I would love hearing about how all of you are doing who might still be reading this. At the local, jc im taking classes. Class #1, about people, who want to improve, thier learning skills. Since, ive been recovering for 2-1/2 years, the class is benificial. My recovery, has truly been a amazing, experience. Im not at the, finish line, but im making good, progress. Be safe, live strong. Ttyl
Saturday, October 9, 2010
What is everyone out there up to?
Posted by April at 11:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hi Jason. I've been reading your blog since I lost my dad to a traumatic brain injury just a little over two years ago. I met your mom and dad while picking a cemetery plot for my father and they were both so comforting and understanding. Even though my dad didn't make it, reading about your progress over these past two years has been such a blessing to me & every now and then I just like to smile and know that some people can make it through it. You have such a wonderful family and I'm so thankful for your recovery and your future. I like how you said, "live strong" at the end of your last entry. My dad never took his bracelet off that said that. Take care always and please tell your parents hello for me. :)
Casey Stevenson
Hey Jason
I've been following your blog since your accident. We grew up together during our elementry school years. We are the same age. We didn't go to the same school but we went to the same church. My family and your family have been good friends for many years. I'm so glad that you have been progressing so well. About myself, I have been married for almost 5 years now and have two little girls, 2 and 5 months. Right now we live in Albuquerque, NM for a couple months, but have been in Iowa, Alaska, Idaho, and California. My husband is in Podiatry school, and we keep pretty busy with church and family. Anyways, I hope that's what you were looking for. Keep up the good work and stay strong. You are an inspiration to many. You have an awesome family too!!
Samantha (Bevan) Thun
Post a Comment