Thursday, June 25, 2009

RIdes, swim, and a book?

I was just with Jay for a few days, and no pics...sorry! Well I love seeing him every few weeks because I like seeing his progress. His speech is getting better. He still uses his spell board to have conversations with you. He is swimming 3 times a week, which is great! They do a great job with Jason and he loves it! He can walk in the pool with some assistance, which looks so good! It is weird to see him "upright" I forgot how tall he was! He got fitted for some new splints for his hands because he was progressing so well! My mom is burning the candle at both ends with Jason and is doing such a great job! She is up early...which if you know my family, we don't do early! But, she is doing it! Jason is getting the "Rides" to come and pick him up in the mornings, which is nice. Jason just laughs and shakes his head sometimes. He tells me this is temporary! ha! But he enjoys all the drivers that come to pick him up. He has a story to tell about all of them! Someday you will see Jason's book in bookstores. Keep your eyes out!

1 comments:

JILL AND MIKE LEACH said...

NICE ENTRY APRIL! ELLIE IS HERE WITH US FOR A WEEK AND JASON LOVES IT AND SO DO WE! SHE IS SO GOOD WITH HIM-SHE SAT ON HIS LAP AT CHURCH THIS MORNING--WISH I COULD HAVE SNAPPED A PICTURE. MANY PEOPLE CAME UP TO ME AND SAID WHAT A GREAT SIGHT IT WAS.. OK--WHEN JASONS BOOK IS ON THE SHELVES, HIS MOM WILL BE ON A "LOUNGE" IN HAWAII! DOING NOTHING! I DREAM OF THAT! HA