Here is Jason in the pool and on the tilt stand up machine. He said he like the pool, and is tolerating the stand up better. The botox is working!! Just got word from my mom that the botox has helped Jason's limbs relax better and handle the splints better. If you notice in the pic, he is wearing his splints on his arms. These are helping his hands straighten. Hopefully he will be taking over the blog soon, when his hands are able to type.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Jay Working out
Posted by April at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
HI I USED TO GET MY HAIR DONE BY YOUR MOM. IM ANITA BORREGOS OLDEST DAUGHER REBECCA. WHEN I HEARD ABOUT JASON EVEN THOUGH I NEVER MET HIM I WAS SO SAD TO HEAR WHAT HAD HAPPENED. I ALWAYS WOULD ASK MY MOM HOW IS JASON DOING. JUST THIS WEEKEND SHE GAVE ME THIS WEB SITE I ANM SO GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU ARE DOING SO MUCH BETTER AND TO APRIL THIS BLOG IS GREAT. TO JILL I AM SO GLAD THAT JASON IS DOING SO WELL. I AM LOOKING TFORWARD TO SEEING HIM WALKING AND ALL THE OTHER PROG RESS IN THIS NEXT YEAR GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND YOU LOOK GREAT JASON
DEAR EVERYONE,
JASON IS TRYING SO HARD AT HIS PHYSICAL THERAPY EVERYDAY. WE APPRECIATE ALL YOUR SUPPORT, PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS FOR OUR SON! IF ANY OF YOU HAVE PICTURES OF YOURSELF OR FAMILY AND WOULD LIKE TO SEND THEM--JASON WOULD LOVE GETTING MAIL! HIS ADDRESS IS ON THE BLOG-YOU CAN SEND IT TO HIS APARTMENT THOUGH--APT. 611
REBECCA IT WAS GREAT HEARING FROM YOU ALL THE WAY FROM FLORIDA! HOPE YOUR BOYS ARE DOING WELL!
HAPPY 2009 EVERYBODY!
LOVE, MIKE AND JILL LEACH
Hey Jay Bird,
You are just amazing in how strong you have been through everything. From day one your progress has been positive and encouraging not only to you but to your family too. We enjoy all of these updates and especially the pictures. The latest picture of you and your dad smiling at eachother if PRICELESS. Please know that Jim, Shaun, Dukie and I are all thinking of you and send our love.
God Bless you all,
Jim and Sandy
Jason, You are amazing. Love you and take care.
Alicia
Hey, J
Keep up the good work buddy. I'm so happy to see all the progress you made since the last time I was able to check in. I love the pics with you and the Fam in the fire gear, what a cool idea! Oh and the Chunky Monkey pic is great too. I love to see that smile. Take care J. Hope to see ya soon.
KoooooWeeeeeeee
Post a Comment