Thursday, December 2, 2010

life

Humans are incredible. Think about it. The progress weve made, is incredible. We need to do, ourselves a favor. Simplify, are lifes. We are at, 2 fold. The best of times, and the worse of times. Im aware, the war on terror, is necessary. Truly, sad. Who, are we fighting? Terrorist who believe, they are doing Gods will. That is, truly sad. For 2 reasons. 1, people are dying. 2, Gods name, is part of this war. We all chose to, follow Gods plan. Human life, is part of that plan. Every human, has a spirit. At birth, body and spirit met. We all have, the freedom to choose. Gods, great gift. Earth life, isnt met to be easy. We are all, full of choices. How easy, it is to lose yourself. Drugs, alcohol, money. Im improving, my goal is to walk, by my cousins wedding. Gee, I need to learn how to dance. Ive seen enough dancing. And Ive been, to many dances. Im telling you, fast dancing is not popular. Gee, I used to find humor in fast dancing. In my head, people werent feeling it. In my head, boys were attempting to look cool. Gee I wasnt feeling it, like some women.

1 comments:

Zac and Kaylan said...

Jay! I am loving your posts! You are so thoughtful and have a real grasp of what is important in this life. It is amazing to see your progress and so how much you have accompolished! I want you to post some updates on how the walking is going :) That is a great goal and I know with a lot of work it can be done. You are in the right mind set to do it! We are rooting for you always, even if we are not right there with you! Love you Jason!