I got this e-mail from my mom thought I would share! Just wanted to share with all of you that today at PT in Capitola Jason walked on his KNEES across the therapy table--its a big step towards walking again! The therapist was so excited he came and got me--I was in the waiting room... He has never done that! Also--today was the second time Jay go in the swimming pool by the STAIRS not the lift! Jay has come so far and its thanks to all of you and your great support! Hope everyone is doing well!! Love, Jill/Mom
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Another step forward!
Posted by April at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
YEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! That is AMAZING!!!!! GO JASON!!! WE are so THRILLED FOR YOU!! What an accomplishment! Keep up the good work!
God is so good. It has been some time since I came & read up on your progress. Prayers work.
GOD IS SO GOOD.
Post a Comment