I have not seen Jason go under water yet but obviously he is doing it just fine! What a great accomplishment! Great for breath control which will help his speech! My brother Michael and his wife Lisa came to visit my parents and Jay. I heard that Lisa helped out a ton and enjoyed watching Jay at swimming and therapy. Jason loves having Michael come to visit and demanded a hug right when he saw him! I missed them this trip but next time for sure!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We did so enjoy Michael and Lisa visiting! Lisa went to therapy with Jay and he so appreciates her wanting to be a part of his recovery! Whitney left for college--its too quiet around here!
Thanks April for blogging--you have really done an awesome job with Jasons blog! Thanks to everyone who reads this-we feel your kind and encouraging thoughts! Jay still has a road ahead of him, but we are "hopeful" that all will be ok...
Jason,
Everytime that I see any new pictures of you and all of the improvements that you are making on this road that you are taking, it makes me think of all of the crazy memories that I have of you while you were at CNS. My favorite is you always laughing at JACK saying help me!!. To this day, this still makes me laugh. We all miss you and are sending our thoughts and prayers your way everyday. Keep up the great work!In the pool.I am so proud to say to people that I had a chance to work with such a strong spirted patient.
Lori
Post a Comment