Jason's cousin Jenny and Michelle stopped in for a visit last week. Jenny and Jason are 3 months apart and grew up together! They were so cute and are still close till this day. I honestly think you could pay Jason to sit and listen to you! He always has great input and advice. We enjoyed a quick visit this last weekend with Jay. I had my 10 year reunion so I didn't get to visit much but I could tell he has climbed his hill a little higher. He can stand so much better, almost by himself! His confidence and courage still has room to grow but he is getting there! Jason and Whitney babysat my kids while we went out to dinner with my parents! Whitney took some cute pics of Jay with the kids but I can't upload them, so I will keep trying. As much as no one wants to go through this type of recovery I am glad my children are here on this earth at this point in time to go through it with him and help put a smile on his face.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Posted by April at 11:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thanks Gaye, Michelle, Cayden, Kaleigh, Jennybird, April, Jake,Ellie, Cooper, and James. You all brighten Jasons day and ours! Jasons recovery has been a long road and still has some to go--but, along the way "all" who have supported us we will be eternally grateful for! Life is hard, but with support its ever so much easier.. Love to all! Jill and Mike Leach and of course "Jason"
Jason,
I'm so glad to see all of the pictures of you on the road to recovery. You have come so far since you left CNS. Josh and I talk about you almost every day. We both are glad to hear that you can almost stand by yourself, that is AWESOME!!
We hope to see you soon,
Your helpers from CNS
Lori & Josh
Post a Comment