Saturday, June 26, 2010

hey

Howdy, this is Jason. People, I really notice, how so many people, take there health, for granite. Alot of people, walk, talk, and they still have, no direction. We dont realize, how lucky we are, to be american. Atleast, have a decent job, realize how lucky, you are, to be american. To many people, need to drink alchol, to have fun. Did we forget, how to have fun? Drinking is fun, but hard to moderate. Im becoming, slightly more independent. Im getting, in bed, alone. As well, as out. The next step, is to dress myself. Man, I lived 22 years, traditional. Very hard, to acept I had a acident. Very unreal, imagine all the sudden, you need help, with many things. Im not a baby, however the care I need, reminds me of a baby. Boy, if im a baby, babies are not ideal. Luckily, my parents are giving me, a chance.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post Jay! I know what you mean by taking our health for granted. Keep up the good work. Your hard work is paying off!

Take care,
Ryan Mitchell

Anonymous said...

Hey Jason, its awesome to read your post. Your incite and view on life is very true. I hear the words you say and respect them very much. Im glad your doing well buddy. i cant wait to see you again. miss you. keep up the good work!

Farren
08-1

Anonymous said...

Jason I am so proud on how far you have came keep up the good work.

cns helper-

Anonymous said...

Jason, this is your old pal Creed. I haven't talked to you personally for over 13 years. I was so hurt to hear your news, and it really shocked my family. I'm glad to see your attitude towards this whole thing. When tragity strikes you have two ways to go. Use it as a positive and change yours and those lives around you, or give up hope and call it quits. Every one loves to hear a good success story after something like this happens. I really hope you stay on this track and continue to make others thankful for their lives when they get down. It will also help your self esteem and make life worth living. I haven't been back to that part of california for twelve years. I hope to get back soon, and when I do, I hope to see you and catch up. You are an insperation to us all and I thank you for your kind words for all of us americans (and non americans). Give me a call any time. 435-705-4705

Anonymous said...

Jason, this is your old pal Creed. I haven't talked to you personally for over 13 years. I was so hurt to hear your news, and it really shocked my family. I'm glad to see your attitude towards this whole thing. When tragedy strikes you have two ways to go. Use it as a positive and change yours and those lives around you, or give up hope and call it quits. Every one loves to hear a good success story after something like this happens. I really hope you stay on this track and continue to make others thankful for their lives when they get down. It will also help your self esteem and make life worth living. I haven't been back to that part of California for twelve years. I hope to get back soon, and when I do, I hope to see you and catch up. You are an inspiration to us all and I thank you for your kind words for all of us Americans (and non Americans). Give me a call any time. 435-705-4705