Monday, January 25, 2010

Floor work

Jason is now doing floor work at home with his swim instructor. His swim instructor suggested he do some floor work to get more trunk control etc. It is great to see him sitting up by himself on the ground, as I remember he could barely hold his head up a year ago! Slow and steady wins the race, right?! Keep it up Jay it's only January 2010 and he has already made progress!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay,
Just wanted to say keep up the HARD work. PS the walk for thought is on March 13th here in Bakersfield.
Happy Valentines Day to the entire Leach family.
With Love,
Lori
Your helper from CNS

Jason Leach said...

Im pretty sure, alot of you have heard this-. Lately, I have had a quote stuck in my head. Hear it is- live everyday like its your last. What a wonderful way to live. Hopefully, we all want to help somebody. This past year and a half, has opened my eyes to realize, im not the only person with a disability. Now, im not saying, let me be. My heart, just really goes out to the brain injured population. Well, I dont know how we can all help others. For now, I hope we all have good hearts. That is a start. This is Jason, signing off. Hope everyone is good.

Jason Leach said...

Dear nurse Lori- I hope your dandy. In other words, how are you? Im doing well. Im seeming, to slowly get stronger. In other words, im going in the right direction. Are you ready, to warm up? Im guessing, you have 1 and a half more months, until bakersfield, is quite hot. Take care, Jason.

Jason Leach said...

Dear nurse Lori- I hope your dandy. In other words, how are you? Im doing well. Im seeming, to slowly get stronger. In other words, im going in the right direction. Are you ready, to warm up? Im guessing, you have 1 and a half more months, until bakersfield, is quite hot. Take care, Jason.