I love how Jay sits on the couch now! He looks so good in this pic. He looks like he might have Whitney in a neck hold but who wouldn't she is a babe! ha ha just kidding Jay! I love how he can put his arm around you now. He starts physical therapy 3 times a week so can't wait to see how he does with that. My mom attended a seminar this week by a lady named Jill Taylor who is a doctor who had a stroke/brain injury. She has been on Oprah, wrote a book, etc and talks about how she recovered from her brain injury. Interestingly, she studies the brain for her profession, so to actually experience a brain injury was crazy! She is recovered and I have heard her speak of her stroke and how our brains are the most complex organ. I am excited for next month when our older brother Michael comes to visit! I think Jay will enjoy this holiday season much better than last year.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Posted by April at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
This is such a good picture of Jason! Not sure what James is doing... or maybe it's Cooper! Looks like he just wants out of there! haha
Im glad Jason sits on a couch so comfortably now too! I bet he loves that and it's so good for him!
Thanks for continuing to update this blog April. I still look at it and look forward to the pictures you end up posting! You're the best!
Post a Comment