
Loved these pics! A true friend, and a loving mother! Jason's true happiness is when he is with his family and good friends.
He loves everyone, finds good in everything, and remembers everything!!! Weird "Rainman" things. Remember that movie? "Rainman?!" Well, Jason posesses some of those traits.
Examples include: remembering our mom's license plate number! Who knows their own?!
Remembering my old car's code to get into the car. P.S. I drove that car in High School!
Remembering that I live in "clovis" not "fresno"....same thing right?! He is very precise and makes it known to all.
Our friends can teach us, inspire us, lift us, but mostly love us. Thanks to all who have made Jason feel so loved.



4 comments:
HEY--APRIL WE LOVED THE NEW ENTRY. I FORWARD APRIL PICTURES AND LET HER PICK WHAT TO BLOG AND WRITE. APRIL, YOU DO SUCH A GREAT JOB WITH THIS BLOG! I KNOW ITS LOOKED AT DAILY BY MANY..
JASON IS EATING 3 MEALS A DAY IN THE DINING ROOM--PUREE MOSTLY BUT HE LOVES IT! HE CAN FEED HIMSELF! HIS CONTRACTORS ARE STILL THERE BUT SLOWLY BECOMING MORE LOOSE. WHEN MIKE ASKED JASON WHAT HE WAS EATING WHILE SITTING WITH HIM IN THE DINING ROOM LAST SATURDAY, JASON SAID "SOME FORM OF CHICKEN"! HA HA ALL YOU WHO "KNOW" JASON--KNOW HE LOVES TO EAT!! OUR DEAR FRIEND COLLEEN WENT TO VISIT HIM LAST NIGHT AND WORKED HER "HEALING" ON HIM.. HE HAS RESPONDED SO WELL TO HER AND LOVES HER FAMILY COMING TO VISIT HIM.. OUR BISHOP STOPPED BY AND BROUGHT JASON A PICTURE OF THE OAKLAND TEMPLE AND JASON KEEPS ASKING FOR MORE TEMPLE PICTURES.
A FEW OTHERS HAVE STOPPED BY JUST TO SAY HELLO AND WELCOME BACK TO THE PENINSULA--THAT IS SO MUCH APPRECIATED BY US AND JASON!
I WILL NEVER KNOW HOW TO "THANK" YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORTING OUR FAMILY WITH KIND WORDS, THOUGHTS AND MOSTLY PRAYERS. WE FEEL YOUR LOVE AND KNOW THAT YOUR PRAYERS FOR OUR FAMILY TO ENDURE THIS RECOVERY HAS REALLY BEEN ANSWERED.
HOPE ALL READING THIS RIGHT NOW ARE HAPPY, HEALTHY AND ABLE TO GO OUT AND HELP SOMEONE IN SOME WAY TODAY.. IT MAKES US FEEL SO GOOD.
LOVE TO YOU ALL, JILL AND MIKE LEACH
What a blessing to finally be so close to home! Dave called me right after a visit with Jason and was completely shocked by his progress. The last time he saw him was a few days after the accident and I could seriously hear him smiling through the phone as he updated me. He says the best part of the visit...seeing Jason be his old self, laughing pretty much the whole visit! Way to go, Jay! We are so proud of you!
I READ THE BLOG FOR JASON, APRIL, THROUGH HAPPY TEARS! JASON IS DOING SO WELL AND LOOKS SOOO GOOD AND YOUR WRITING "TAKES THE CAKE". THANKS FOR IT ALL. LOVE, GRANDMA DIANE
JASON,
I ENJOYED OUR VISIT LAST THURSDAY. I AM STILL LAUGHING ABOUT THE "SPOON" INCIDENT!! I HAVE NOT LAUGHED THAT HARD IN A LONG TIME AND YOU HAD TEARS COMING OUT OF THE SIDE OF YOUR EYES!!SO GLAD WE CAN LAUGH TOGETHER!
LOVE, AUNT GAYE
Post a Comment